The CEA-Saclay technical platforms are clustered in a building complex covering an area of 25 000 m2 called ‘Synergium’. It hosts a large number of technical activities profiting from common skills, personnel and services with complementary themes of development. In fact, the Synergium includes:
- Test beam facilities
- Test stations for superconducting magnets and large size cryogenic components
- Test stations under high magnetic field
- Characterization stations at cryogenic temperature
- Test stations for RF devices and superconducting cavities
- Chemistry, clean room and assembly complex for superconducting cavities and cryomodules
- Characterization and measurement laboratories
- Superconducting magnet winding and impregnation laboratories
The visit of the Synergium is planned on 8 October from 17:30 to 19:00.
A private bus will drive the participants from the conference venue to the Synergium. After the visit, the transfer to the restaurant is also ensured by the private bus.
Please make sure you filled the registration form with the information required for the entrance to the CEA premises before 30 September and bring your ID card the day of the visit.
Beware! The registrations made after 30 September will not allow the entrance to the CEA premises.