A specialist meeting in Astroparticle Physics that will take place at the Pascal Institute of the Paris-Saclay University for a 4 week program.
The format will be flexible enough to allow for strong interactions between participants. There will be working sessions every day with dedicated office space for participants a « conference » format day per week with invited speakers.
Under the sponsorship of P2IO, P2I, IN2P3 master projet, APPEC and CEA.
Schedule of topics that will be covered
Week 1: Dark Matter, Experiments Meet Theories
- Particle physics scenarios and alternatives
- Confrontation with experimental results
- Link with observations and models of the early Universe
Week 2: Early and Late Universe Cosmology
- Latest observations and theoretical advances
- Exotic phenomena and new probes
- Future observatories and new approaches
Week 3: Transient Multi-Messenger Phenomena
- Gravitational waves: Outlook for O4 and beyond
- Neutrinos: modelling of sources and observational constraints
- New phenomena and breakthroughs: VHE novae and GRBs, FRBs, magnetars, ...
Week 4: High and Ultra-High Energy Cosmic-Rays
- Modelling of acceleration and propagation
- Predicted vs observed anisotropies
- Lessons from neutrino observations