The main building for the meeting is 200. Check these slides to walk there from the RER train station (Orsay-Ville).
Meeting rooms in building 200
- Auditorium P. Lehmann (plenary sessions)
- Room 101 (parallel sessions)
- Room 139 (parallel sessions)
Some parallel sessions take place in the Auditorium Joliot-Curie in building 100. You have to walk there: follow the yellow line on the local map above.
Registration will start at 8:30 AM on Tuesday, 14 November at the main Building entrance (200). You will be given a badge that you will have to carry on you at all times during the meeting.
Please return your badge at the main desk before leaving the meeting.
Lunches and coffee breaks
Lunches will be served at the University restaurant (aka CESFO). You have to walk there following the magenta line drawn in the local map above. Access to the restaurant is restricted to registered participants carrying a workshop badge.
Coffee breaks will be served at two places:
- In the main building (200), in the cafeteria next to the Auditorium P. Lehmann
- In building 100, next to Auditorium Joliot-Curie
All sessions are broadcasted on Zoom. Each meeting room is given a zoom link which can be accessed from this web page. Check the timetable to know the meeting room. Zoom sessions are protected by a password which will be sent by email to participants.
Wi-fi connections are available in all meeting rooms. Two networks are available to you:
- Eduroam connection
- Connect to the "IJCLab-Public" network. You will be asked to provide your email address. Then you will be granted 5 minutes of connection to retrieve a pass code sent to you by email. Enter this pass code in the login page to get access to the internet.
Please, upload your slides before the session starts.
ET speakers: upload your slides in the ET TDS. Send the TDS link to the session chair so she/he can add the link in the indico timetable.